Monday, September 10, 2007

Birthday Party and Sweet Angel

Well, Suzanna had the Birthday party of a lifetime Friday celebrating one of her sweet friends 8th birthday with her.
The celebration began when the stretch Ford Excursion Limo pulled into our driveway to pick Suzanna up to attend the party. Suzanna's excitement and amazement could not be contained! Riding in a ride that well, Hannah Montana rides in was above and beyond anything Suzanna could have imagined=)! The girls were whisked away to swim and enjoy the Johnny Jump Up Blow Ups that decorated the back yard. Each little girl was tucked into their sleeping bag with a new Beanie baby to snuggle with through out the night. In the morning it was off to Girly Girlz where they had their hair done and played real Movie Star! She was thrilled when I picked her up. She said, ' Mom, for my 8th Birthday , I want a party just like that!" I just smiled knowing that she had certainly had a very fun time living it up with the limo, pool, slides, trampolines, cater service and top notch Girly Girlz treatment. .....It always can be so sad when we have to enter the real world again!!!!! Suzanna had the time of her life.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Hi, Sara! I just entered the blogging world on Friday...I'm a novice and was delighted to find your link on Lisa Mc's blog! Yay! Now we can catch up! Great to see pics of the kids... growing, growing! Take care - see you soon!
Love, Betsy