Monday, October 15, 2007

Just some snapshots

The Astros' boys smile!
Blaine anxiously awaits for the ball to come to him as the other team bats!

One of Suzanna's best friends got a new Basset Hound puppy which Suzanna is in love with!!!!! Of course she has decided for Christmas we must get Doyle a new puppy Border Collie since Cowboy the rescue dog didn't quite work out too well as far as being a Cowboy! I don not think the Borchgardt house could handle another thing to take care of as we are many days just living minute by minute!






The Astro's Fall Ball Season has ended. Below is a picture of the team after they received their trophies this past Friday night. We were so proud of our Astro's! Afterwards we went to celebrate with the other coaches family at Koppebridge for cheeseburgers, pool and of course their famous fries! We had a famous visitor, Steph and Brian Lee come and watch our Blaine play , but I do not have her photos accessible yet but I will post them when I do. I could write a whole blog of the Lee's as I am in charge of their fan club =) Ha! but I should be as that is how much I admire their heart's so passionate for Christ and of course their love for Blaine and Suzanna is such a wonderful thing to see.

Below is the video of Blaine's last at bat for the fall. Doyle and Blaine had practiced hitting the ball through out the week since Blaine was in quite a "batters slump". Doyle told Blaine to pretend to kiss his hands when he batted...well, watch for your self how many times Blaine pretends to kiss his hands to make sure he is lined up correctly to bat! Oh our Mr. Blaine, how he can make you smile ................











1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay Blaine! That was great! What a sweet team - looks like such a good time.